7:31 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
This morning started out terrible. I was getting the boogers out of Eddie's eyes and he snapped at me. I just burst into tears. It was awful. Eric told me I should throw him down and yell at him, but I don't want to do that. I'm too scared of the damn dog.

So I wasn't too happy on my way to work, and I wasn't happy during most of the morning. Luckily, it wasn't too busy and Hannah and Danielle made me forget about my dog problems. The day went by pretty quickly, I guess. Nothing exciting happened. I drove by the house on the way home, but nothing was new. We had dinner when I got home, and then we went to work out. I only ran 1.5 miles, so I'm out of shape, but it will get better. I just don't want to do much too quickly. Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast: Crispy rice with skim milk
Lunch: Smart Ones and a 100 calorie pack Oreo crisps
Dinner: Rotini with sauce, bread, milk
Snack: Fat free pudding

Wahoo.

0 Observations or Opinions: